CURRENT OFFERINGS (WINTER 2020)
- Cook, Eat & Live for Wellness Program - 4 week small group & private coaching begins Thursday, Jan 23.
- Finding the Deep River Within - Mindfulness Practices for Daily Living, small group program begins Wednesday, Jan 22.
- 2020 Pantry Audit - Includes a 2 hour organization & clean out of your fridge & pantry, overview of your habits & needs for wellness, and follows with a personalized plan, including grocery list and 1 week sample meal plan.
- Private Monthly Health & Wellness Coaching (email me for details)
SEE BELOW FOR MORE PROGRAM INFO
Elizabeth (Buffy) Cancade, Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
When was the last time you talked with someone about your health or wellbeing and deserved the personal attention you truly needed from a trained coach?
- improve your eating habits
- understand your body better
- feel rested and energized
- feel confident in choosing and preparing better food
- thrive in your daily life and natural balance
Cook, Eat & Live for Wellness Program - 4 Week Program begins Thursday, Jan. 23 at 7:30pm
This miniseries is designed to help you connect and flourish in living with REAL FOOD, rather than relying on packaged or convenience foods. We will have a group cooking experience on the 3rd week.
- The basics of eating whole, nutrient-dense food to support your health, gut, and energy
- Creating simple, nourishing, real food for you and your household
- Simplify 'what to eat' from a whole foods perspective
- Meal planning and preparation
- Cooking healthfully when you don't have a plan or a recipe
- Supporting your vitality and energy through all aspects of your life, not just food.
- 1 Private Health Coaching Session
- 4 weeks of ongoing personal support
- A private Facebook group
- All other materials and samples (excluding groceries for group cooking experience - $25 contribution towards the food you'll prepare and take home).
- Program cost $125 (%10 off for Current Viva Members) plus $25 grocery contribution due at the group cooking experience
Join me for a complimentary wellness assessment to discuss your unique situation and determine how I can help you reach your personal goals. I am here to create a supportive environment while exploring what really works for you.
Appointments available at various times throughout the week, including weekday evenings and some weekend availability. Please email me at email@example.com to connect and schedule your wellness assessment.
Finding the Deep River Within: Mindfulness Practices for Daily Life (and Busy People)
7 Week Series Begins Thursday, January 22, 2020, 7-9pm
- Cohosts Elizabeth (Buffy) Cancade, Deep River Facilitator & Laura McDougald Williams
- $135 includes book (signed by author) & handouts (10% off for Viva Members or Punchpass holders)
Free yourself from stress and 'on-demand' living. Rediscover ease & simplicity.
The Deep River Series is an opportunity to explore and strengthen your connection to your ‘Deep River’ depth, to enjoy the flow of renewal and inner wisdom right from your own boundless source. At times, our wellbeing can feel out of balance in this hyper-connected, overly in-demand, busy life, and we can feel drained, ‘not myself’ or feelings of relentless stress. This series gives you the opportunity to explore practices that support breathing space, peace of mind, and spark for life.
- Grow gentle practices to renew and reveal a deeply soul-satisfying daily life
- Consciously consider the pace of your life
- Create boundaries and examine expectations
- Nourish your body, mind, and spirit, and feel alive in your own power
- Connect with others who are feeling the same, and who can be a source of support as each of you gently change and grow
What to expect:
Throughout the series, we will read Finding the Deep River Within by Abby Seixas, which offers a framework of awareness and simple practices that move us from the choppy surface of life into greater connection with our deeper source of renewal, the ‘Deep River’. Each week will have recommended chapters. Each session will delve into the material for the week with discussion, exercises and self-reflection, as well as opportunities to connect to your inner Deep River depth for your own relaxation and renewal. The meetings are both for learning & growth, as well as space for YOU each week to reconnect to your source of energy and meaning.
Inclusivity: The book Finding the Deep River Within is written with reference to a feminine perspective and people who identify as women. In the spirit of inclusivity, we welcome people of all genders who identify with the content.
Elizabeth (Buffy) Cancade received facilitator training from Abby Seixas in 2012 after being moved deeply by the author’s workshop at a retreat centre in 2011, in her own search for sustainable stress relief, and a deeper sense of satisfaction & meaning in everyday life. Co-host Laura McDougald-Williams is a long-time student of mindful living, who has long been on her own quest for finding the deep river within.
2020 Whole Foods Capsule Pantry Audit
A Whole Foods Pantry Audit is a chance to work with me in your own home, gently decluttering, analyzing & organizing your food towards greater health & wellness. Together we will clear out and organize your fridge & pantry to help you directly connect and flourish in living with REAL FOOD, rather than relying on packaged or convenience foods.
- Learn the basics of eating whole, nutrient-dense food
- Create a simple, nourishing, real food system for you based on your goals
- Simplify 'what to eat' from a whole foods perspective
- Make a plan & a grocery list
- Shop with new awareness
- Stock your pantry for cooking healthfully when you don't have a plan or a recipe
*Trust* that we won't throw away all of your food! This is a judgement free process of working together to align your pantry with your intentions, and use self-compassion to move gently in the direction you want to go.
Capsule Pantry Audit Includes
- 2 hour in-home declutter & organizing session
- Review and re-organization of foods that work for you
- Working together to make a plan and a grocery list customized to you, along with a follow up
A Message from our Health & Wellness Coach, Elizabeth (Buffy) Cancade
Hello everyone! I am excited to launch Health & Wellness Coaching at Viva La Lemon this fall. This is a great time of year to look inward at the balance in your life, how healthy you’ve been feeling, and ask if this is the time for the change you’ve been waiting for - in how you feel daily, to improve your energy, to feel better in your body, or in how you’re taking care of yourself and your loved ones.
Perhaps you haven’t been feeling yourself. Or you’re dragging through the day just waiting to go back to bed. Or there’s SO much to do, that there’s no time to take care of you, your food, or your health - so you’ve put it on the back burner and it’s starting to show. If you feel burnt out, stressed, or that feeling good is a distant memory and you’re not sure what to do about it… you are not stuck - reach out to me for a complimentary wellness assessment. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can get started today.
As an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, I am your personal advocate for living an energized and passionate life. I work with my clients to help them create happy, healthy lives in a way that is flexible, fun, and free of denial and discipline. By working together, we can discover the food and lifestyle choices that best support you. Making gradual, lifelong changes enables you to reach and sustain your current and future health goals.
Wishing you a lifetime of good health,